The latest Chassissim updates increase the KERS and EV capabilities as well as some extra data logging features and aero coast down functions.
ChassisSim v3.28 release
This incorporates the following:
- Tidied up time stamp for the open loop simulation
- Addition of HERS to KERS feature.
- Paddle Maps in IC section of KERS.
- Data logging additions and KERS variables added to WinTax ascii and Pi Toolbox
- Miscellaneous fixes for KERS and corner drag.
- Aero toolbox can now process coast down test and bug fixes and enhancements for this feature.
- Torque maps in EV now shifted to fixed output.
- General fixes for the EV powertrain.
Chassissim Elite Online Starter Pack
With ChassisSim Professional Online you get access to the transient simulation tools that are used by race engineering professionals. You can predict lap times, generate your own track maps including bump profiles and use the tyre force modelling toolbox to truly understand what your tyres are doing.
ChassisSim Professional Online is the perfect tool if you are a race engineer working on a limited budget. ChassisSim Professional Online can also be used by the club racer provided they have good data and the time to learn and master simulation.
For $5 per simulation you have access to the same tools used by the big race teams.
ChassisSim Professional Online only works on a PC that uses Windows XP and above. Also to run the simulations you need an internet connection.
Full transient lap time simulation
Auto bump generation
Tyre force modelling with temperature modelling
Damper setup optimisation
7 post rig simulation
KERS and electric vehicle modelling
Multiple lap open loop simulation
Latest version of Chassissim Elite Online with login details
100 simulation credits
Access to Chassissim tutorial videos.