This month we've got a great write up by Danny Nowlan of Chassissim fame, explaining a techinique developed here at Competition Systems using Chassissim. This has been used here since at least 2 [ ... ]
The venerable Ford Pinto engine is still apopular choice for classic cars and historic racing. Cat Cams has a big range of eleven different profiles to cover daily drivers through to top end competiti [ ... ]
We love classic cars. We just don't enjoy the way they behave sometimes.
With new types of rotary position sensors now using Hall Effect circuitry, some confusion is appearing with traditional speed sensors. Our friends at Variohm have an excellent explanation.
The latest Chassissim updates increase the KERS and EV capabilities as well as some extra data logging features and aero coast down functions.
New from HP Electronik, the makers of the original Powerbox power distribution module, is the HP8441. With all of the configurability of it's bigger brother, the HP8441 uses a more cost effective AMPS [ ... ]
- Connecting to a Magneti Marelli unit for the first time.
- Pressure and temperature measurement combined - Variohm EPTTE3100
- Chassissim V3.26 update released
- Getting started with Wintax4
- New intake and ECU kits for the Mitsubishi EVO series.
- Variohm EPT Pressure Transducers
- SL Motorsport ECU range from Emtron
- Phillip Island 101 Race Report
- The PEC story
- Multi channel tyre temperature from Texense
- HP Powerbox simplifies racecar wiring.
- Mazda MX5 Camshafts from Cat Cams
The IWP or Pico, fuel injectors from Magneti Marelli are OEM...
Porsche 3 stud ITB throttle body kit from Jenvey Dynamics.
Porsche 911 watercooled ITB throttle body kit from Jenvey Dy...
The EPT3100 is a high performance pressure transducer with a...
Mounting bracket, stabiliser and bolts to mount a ETA2 elect...
The toughest linear position sensor. Well proven in everythi...