Emtron Thermocouple CAN Module - Four Channel
Emtron CAN based thermocouple module allows for up to 4 channels of thermocouple data to be send via CAN back to the ECU. This data can be used to trim individual cylinders or to monitor other components in high temperature environments. The module is made billet aluminium, DR25 covered tefzel and terminated to DT connectors ensuring reliability in the most extreme motorsport environments.
- Operating Voltage: 7.0 to 22.0 Volts DC
- Operating Current 50mA at 14.0V
- Reverse Battery Protection
- Battery Transient Protection
- 64MHz 16-bit Automotive Processor
- x8 K-Type Thermocouple Inputs.
- -200 to 1350 DegC
- Sampling rate 500 Hz
- Internal or External Cold Junction Correction
- CAN Baud Rate: 250kBaud, 500kBaud or 1Mbaud Auto Detect
- CAN Transmit Rate Adjustable: 100Hz/200Hz/500 Hz
- Operating Temperature Range: -30 to 85°C (-22 to 185°F)