Magneti Marelli SDL64 Data Logger
SDL is an evolution of Magneti Marelli successful HRDL-1 to increase logging performances (higher data throughput and logged channels number), the number of Inputs (to allow a flexible set up) and to reduce the dimensions and weight.
SDL is intended to enhance the new Magneti Marelli data logger product range, started with RDL.
SDL is a versatile data acquisition unit developed for racing applications which require high resolution data from a large number of channels.
Interconnection with the box can be obtained using two CAN lines, while the Ethernet line is dedicated to data download.
SDL is provided with analogue inputs including: Single-ended, differential, temperatures and K-type thermocouple.
Furthermore the device provides lap trigger and wheel speed inputs.
For further information or different solution, please contact our technical department.
- 12 Single ended @ 12 bit resolution
- 4 Single ended @ 10 bit resolution
- 4 Differential @ 12 bit resolution (selectable gain: 1 or 100)
- 1 Pick-ups or Hall effect
- 4 Hall effect
- Up to 64 Mbyte logging memory
- Up to 300 logged channels
- Up to 40 kbyte/s logging rate
- Sampling rates up to 200 Hz
- 2 CAN communication buses
- 1 ARCNet line
- 1 Ethernet line
- Data download via Ethernet link
- SW selectable NTC/PT1000 temperature sensor
- Floating point data management
- Direct management of Marelli dashboard display
- Pick-ups inputs for wheel speed and distance measurement
- Requires WinTAX4 analysis software
- Requires SYSMA logging setup tool
- Very compact design
- Robust design, easy to install
- Professional circuit and rally applications
- One make race series
- Industrial application
- Formula series