Magneti Marelli RFD Flash Disc Data Logger
The RFD can be used with an existing data logging and engine control package as a way of extending the logging capacity (up to 4GB!!) as well as making for fast download times by simply replacing the data card during a pitstop. Perfect for long distance racing that doesn't allow for real time telemetry.
The RFD is also complaint with the FIA's draft regulations for Formula 4 (F4) calling for a removable disc data logger with the ability to limit user access to the configuration.
- Up to 4 Gbyte Removable flash card memory
- Up to 128 kbyte/s logging rate (via ARCNET)
- Up to 40 kbyte/s logging rate (via CAN)
- 1 CAN communication buses
- 1 Ethernet line
- 1 ARCNet line
- 1 RS 232
- It’s possible take all data without the needed to be connected to the logger
- All data are immediately available
- Robust design, easy to install
- Professional circuit and rally applications
- One make race series
- Formula series (especially Formula 4)