Magneti Marelli HFD Flash Disc Data Logger
Data download can be done, like for all Marelli data logger, by Ethernet or putting the Flash Card into PC.
HFD is intended to enhance the new Magneti Marelli data logger product range.
HFD is a versatile data acquisition unit developed for racing applications which require high resolution data from a large number of channels. HFD is provided with analogue inputs including: Single-ended, differential, temperatures and K-type thermocouple. Furthermore the device provides lap trigger and wheel speed inputs.
For further information or different solution, please contact our technical department.
- 12 Single ended @ 12 bit resolution
- 4 Single ended @ 10 bit resolution
- 4 Differential @ 12 bit resolution (selectable gain: 1 or 100)
- Configurable on request as Single ended (@ 12 bit resolution)
- 1 Pick-ups or Hall effect
- 4 Hall effect
- Up to 8 Gbyte logging memory (Compact Flash Card only)
- Up to 488 logged channels
- Up to 112 kbyte/s logging rate
- Sampling rates up to 1000 Hz
- 2 CAN communication buses
- 1 ARCNet line
- 1 Ethernet line
- Removable flash card
- Data download via Flash Card or standard 100BaseT Ethernet
- Pin to Pin compatible with HRDL-1 logger
- Direct management of Marelli dashboard display
- Pick-ups inputs for wheel speed and distance measurement
- Requires Wintax4 analysis software (compatible Win2K/XP/Vista 32 bit/7)
- Requires Axon logging setup tool
- Very compact design
- Robust design, easy to install
- Professional circuit and rally applications
- One make race series
- Industrial application
- Formula series